Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ain't No Party Like a Cooper Party...


OH YEAH...it was that kind of party! It's not a Christmas Party till the candy cane headband comes out.






Saturday we had our Annual Cooper Christmas Par-tay! Woohoo! Fun was had by all...who were there. hint hint Chad, Cathy and kids. Not that you would be wasting your time reading my fabulous blog but just in case you do, I just wanted to tell you that we love you and missed you and hope you make it next year.
See how happy you can be by coming to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party?!?!
Warning: Cooper Parties make Grandma smile and spread bright red lipstick kisses on small children and on occasion... adults.
See how sexy you can be if you come to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party?!?!
You could spend time with your BFF if you come to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party!
Stephen could give you Guitar Hero lessons if you come to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party!
You could get to see Kourtney, Darcy and Darcy's cute pregnant belly if you come to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party...okay, maybe you won't see Darcys pregnant belly annually BUT you could have this time.
You could see really super cute kids if you came to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party!
You could play card games with Aaron and Love Machine if you came to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party!

I love you guys, and am so glad I'm a Cooper and can go to the Annual Cooper Christmas Party!

no mice were harmed in the making of this party.

6 comments:

Erin Beck said...

Cathe you are hot!! Pass that on Cristin. Sorry we are Morgans and not Co-oppers! looks like a blast! Adopt me.

Amy Thurston said...

Had I received an invite, I would have been there for sure! Remember when I invited all you guys to that party at my house?
Maybe next year we will have to plan one half way.

ajesplin said...

Looks like a fun party--thanks for rubbing it in ;). Cathe and Lindsey are looking hot! And you too, Cristin, of course.

Vegas Family said...

Cathe shared a few of your party details with me. She knows how to throw a party and is a great cook. I wish I could of attended the annual event. I am a fan of The Cooper family and am sure it was fun. Lindsay is beautiful as ever and Cathe has always been a hottie. Holy cow, does Stephen look like Bob.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Markie23 said...

Wish I could have been there!! Thanks for posting the pics.

abutler said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Isn't family the best?