Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas is on it's way!


We picked up our Christmas tree yesterday. YIPPY! it's so cute and short, it makes me feel tall.

Not to brag or anything but we live out in the country near SEVERAL Christmas tree farms and nurseries. Of course we don't go to them, instead we go to the Walmart parking lot in the next town over to get our tree. We're an embarrassment to our community.







Here's the whole gang and there even smiling! It's a miracle a Christmas miracle!


Sadly, you can't even tell that we have lights on the tree! Which of course reminds me of The Office Christmas episode in Season 2 where Phyllis buys the small twinkly lights and Angela gets upset. ha ha...sigh... I love that show. By the way, if there are any The Office lovers out there DO NOT, I mean DO NOT tell me what has happened so far in this season. I will destroy you! We don't have cable, so I haven't been able to watch them yet. I mean it...don't tell me!

Soooo, I think I have a new addiction. fun fun

6 comments:

Vegas Family said...

Hello Carter Family. I love The Office too! Cute kids.

Amanda said...

I love the Office!!! I just got hooked on it a few months ago.

ajesplin said...

A real Christmas tree from the Walmart parking lot? Wow! We just got a plastic one, from inside Walmart.

Amy Thurston said...

Dwight has banned us from real trees because he says it is too much work. So now we have a fake one, and he has never once set it up for us! I bet if it weren't for me we would never have a tree. Man, another reason I am such an amazing mom!

Markie23 said...

What a great looking family you have!

I'm a big Office fan too. You should check out http://dunderball.com/ They have lots of great Dwight quotes like this one...

Dwight: When I was in the sixth grade I was a finalist in our school spelling bee. It was me against Raj Patel. And I misspelled, in front of the entire school, the word ‘failure’.

Mary said...

Cute kids! I finally figured out how to make comments and now have check out everyone's blog so I can practice!