Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I almost forgot!

Cristins Favorite Five:
1. Being Santa...I mean, not Santa but uh...Santas helper, yeah Santas Helper. Ha, calling myself Santa...I'm so silly!
Just in case you don't see another post from me ever again, it'll only be because Love Machine took my computer away for posting this picture. I can't help myself....sorry honey!
2. The look on my kids face when they come down stairs and see the tree and gifts. I love it, I love it, I love it! ...sigh

3. People who love me so much that they bring over yummy goodies for our family! It sure beats making them myself.
4. Our new camera! Woot! Merry Christmas to us!
5. Snow on Christmas! I couldn't believe my eyes but it snowed!!!! It made Christmas just that much more awesome!

2 comments:

sarastrasser said...

My favorite is the intial reaction too. Very cute.

Vegas Family said...

I got a similar photo of my kids seeing the gifts. That is definately my favorite one each year. Your kids are so cute. I love the photo of your daughter Sarah, I believe, and Maggie they look so cute together.