Saturday, December 1, 2007

No Mom, I wouldn't jump off a cliff if my friends did,

I'm afraid of heights....

I would start blogging if my friend Steph says I should. Hi Steph! :)

This is me
Cristin the Fabulous, but you can just call me Cristin.









This is my hubby Larry, you can call him Love Machine, Geek Extroardinare, Crabby Pants, or just Larry...whatever.







Heeeere's Jackson, He's 10 and 1/2, you can't forget the 1/2! Isn't he cute?????








This is Sara, she's 7 1/2, doesn't she look so innocent?....sigh










Next we Have Princess Emily, she's 4 (no 1/2).











Last but definitely not least we have Hyrum, also knows as Bubby, Maniac, DamnitHyrum and Butt biter. He's 2 1/2. Need I say more????





I almost forgot! This is Bruiser! He sniffs butts....

1 comment:

Sephalo said...

Whooooooo Hoooooo! I'm so happy you did this! Your family is SO beautiful Cristin, good job! lol I might cry now...