Saturday, December 1, 2007

SNOW!!!!


It snowed this morning, the first and probably the last snow of the year. Poor Jackson missed it, he's been praying for snow and he missed it....

See the white stuff on the deck...SNOW...yeah, it's sad that we get excited about that much snow...BUT...it's SNOW!!!!!! YAY!







BUT Sara, Bubby and Princess did NOT miss it!

You can't tell but it's snowing.









Princess: "This is it?" :P







I love these two pics of me and the babies. But, boy oh boy is my honker big!



7 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Cristin! I'm so excited you joined the blog world! Your kids are adorable!! This will be great for us to keep in touch!

Katie said...

Welcome aboard!

Amy Thurston said...

I haven't seen or heard from you forever! I am so glad you are doing this! It is fun to see your cute kids. Your girls look so much like you.

Vegas Family said...

Hello Cristin! I am so glad you have joined in. Get Cathe on board for us also. It is great to see your family and keep in touch.
Get the blogs coming!

sarastrasser said...

Congratulation on your snow and welcome to the blogging world. It will start to consume your life. I think I will call your husband love machine. Thanks for the suggestion.

ajesplin said...

Welcome to blog central. You're off to a great start--don't loose your steam. Cute kids! Your daughter looks exactly like you.

abutler said...

Your kids are so cute. It's been so long but so good to get back in touch. Have to love the snow. Cousin Anna