I was so excited about starting a blog but I'm sad to say that I have nothing even slightly interesting to say....how sad is that?! Yesterday, I really wanted to write a blog but in my head you could hear crickets...chirp chirp. Nothin, nada, zip, zilch...nothing to write about. So, I'm thinkin' that maybe Wednesdays I list 5 things that I LOVE (you know besides the usual...kids, husband, family, blah, blah, blah). So here goes, my 5 favorite things TODAY (because it does change daily!):
1. Candles. I LOVE candles! I have candles for every season, I mean heaven forbid that I light a fruity scent in winter...OH NO! Winter is for cinnamon, gingery, cookie type scents. Fruity scents are for summer except for apple. Apple can be a fall smell too as long as it's like apple pie smelling. It's all so technical!
2. Freecycle. It means that I don't have to take my junk to Good Will, other people will come to me, to take my junk away. Call me lazy, but I love it!
3. Wednesdays. Love Machine goes and plays Warhammer with his geeky friends after work, which means that I don't have to make dinner....cereal anyone???
4. Movies. I love movies, I like to watch movies when I'm doing mundane or even non mundane things. If I work on an all day project, I like to watch either Pride and Prejudice the A&E version with Colin Firth OR Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. I never tire of them!
5. Portable heaters. I hate being cold, even slightly cold. So I carry around a heater with me from room to room so there is no chance that I'll get cold. We keep our house temp at 75 degrees all year round but during the winter, it's not warm enough, hence...my lovely heater, it even has a handle. :)
I don't know why I'm posting this picture except that it makes me laugh and that's what it's all about...making me laugh!