Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ummm...uh....hmmmm

I was so excited about starting a blog but I'm sad to say that I have nothing even slightly interesting to say....how sad is that?! Yesterday, I really wanted to write a blog but in my head you could hear crickets...chirp chirp. Nothin, nada, zip, zilch...nothing to write about. So, I'm thinkin' that maybe Wednesdays I list 5 things that I LOVE (you know besides the usual...kids, husband, family, blah, blah, blah). So here goes, my 5 favorite things TODAY (because it does change daily!):

1. Candles. I LOVE candles! I have candles for every season, I mean heaven forbid that I light a fruity scent in winter...OH NO! Winter is for cinnamon, gingery, cookie type scents. Fruity scents are for summer except for apple. Apple can be a fall smell too as long as it's like apple pie smelling. It's all so technical!

2. Freecycle. It means that I don't have to take my junk to Good Will, other people will come to me, to take my junk away. Call me lazy, but I love it!

3. Wednesdays. Love Machine goes and plays Warhammer with his geeky friends after work, which means that I don't have to make dinner....cereal anyone???

4. Movies. I love movies, I like to watch movies when I'm doing mundane or even non mundane things. If I work on an all day project, I like to watch either Pride and Prejudice the A&E version with Colin Firth OR Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. I never tire of them!

5. Portable heaters. I hate being cold, even slightly cold. So I carry around a heater with me from room to room so there is no chance that I'll get cold. We keep our house temp at 75 degrees all year round but during the winter, it's not warm enough, hence...my lovely heater, it even has a handle. :)

I don't know why I'm posting this picture except that it makes me laugh and that's what it's all about...making me laugh!

10 comments:

sarastrasser said...

I love Anne of Green Gables and the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice too.

Sephalo said...

I TOTALLY get the candle thing! I 'm the exact same way! lol

Amy Thurston said...

I just finally saw the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice this summer when I visited grandma. Even though I have borrowed it from Sara on a couple of occasions, I never actually watched it. Anyway, I loved it too. And Anne of Green Gables makes me think of Sunday afternoons, because that is what we would always watch after church while our mom and dad took their Sunday nap. (Atleast they said they were napping, but I tell my kids that all the time, and I can't even think of the last time I actually took a nap.)

Vegas Family said...

I love Anne of Green Gables and Pride and Prejudice too...and I also have a thing for candles. We have so much in common!

Amanda said...

Enjoyed this post. Thanks! Ditto for me on a lot of that.

TimW8 said...

You can pick your friends and in a theater you can pick your seat but whatever you do, don't pick your friend's seat. If you're a picker I wanna hear about it! Click here to take the poll.

abutler said...

Good things to know about you. The postings will just come, give it time.

Emily said...

It was fun to learn more about you Cristin! I share in your candle obsession. Thanks for sharing some fun facts about you:)!

Vegas Family said...

Cristin, you need to get Cathe to join in!

sarastrasser said...

Tomorrow is Wednesday so I will be looking forward to more interesting facts about you.