Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yep! 2 Blogs in one day!

Last night for FHE (nope, we don't have FHE on Mondays, gotta problem with that????) , we decorated Christmas ornaments. We have a tradition that every year, each child decorates 2 ornaments, so that one day when they get married they can have a plenty of ornaments that they'll be embarrassed to hang on there own Christmas tree.





He might look happy but this is 3 minutes before the FHE breakdown. I came away with a painted sweatshirt and jeans. Note to self: wait till Bubby is asleep before getting the paints out.





These two punks were uncommonly nice to each other. Hmmm...I wonder if it has anything to do with S A N T A....





Princess just starting the first of 4 coats of paint.

7 comments:

Sephalo said...

Cris this is SUCH a good idea! You are the best mom ever! Lucky Ducks!

Vegas Family said...

We strung pop corn before but that is as crafty as we've gotten. Cute idea.

abutler said...

I like that idea so much next year I am going to steal it. Thanks

Amy Thurston said...

I have found, when you use red paint, you do need at least three coats. Sometimes even more.

Emily said...

For some reason my other comment didn't go through?? Anyway, I was just saying...that is such a cute idea! You are a patient Mom. Good job!

Hayleyyy said...

Sounds like fun!
Tell Lindsay hi! I miss her.

Markie23 said...

Wait... isn't that Cindy Lou Who?