Today's top 5 are:
1. I love how Emily calls Bruiser our Chihuahua, Boozer the Chalala. I love it so much that I started calling him Boozer. Emily will one day be one of those dog owners that carries her dog in her purse. If I would let her, she would never let Boozers feet touch the ground. Doesn't he look thrilled??? haha
2. I love it when all of us are driving together, we repeat all the lines from Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie and The Simpsons Movie. My favorite lines are Squidwards "Some people have no taste in headgear" or my very favorite line, "Too bad Spongebobs not here to enjoy Spongebob not being here. " It makes me giggle just thinking about it. LOL
3. I love the way Sara argues with Jackson, it's always the same. She will hear a new word and start using it in her arguments. This is how it goes:
Sara: You make me so mad you (insert large word).
Jackson: What??? I don't even know what that means.
Sara: (she growls with her fists in tight balls down at her sides) Don't you know anything?????
This weeks new word is demise. As in: Jackson is going to be the cause of her demise.
4. Unemployment. I know, I didn't think I would like it but since it's only been a week, I'll like it today. Since Love Machine is home during the day, I was able to take not 1 but 2 naps last week. It was AWESOME! I don't remember the last time that happened. I don't hate cooking as much when he's home because it means that he makes sure the kids aren't at my feet crying and whining about my cooking. I could almost like cooking if it was like this all the time....ALMOST. I was able to make a discovery, I found out that we don't have enough hangers. I didn't know that! Usually by the time I have time to fold and hang up the clothes, the dirty pile is larger then the clean pile.
5. I love the sound of Bubby's laugh. It's the most sincere, real laugh. The sound immediately makes me giggle.