Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chilalas, fights and other favorites

Today's top 5 are:
1. I love how Emily calls Bruiser our Chihuahua, Boozer the Chalala. I love it so much that I started calling him Boozer. Emily will one day be one of those dog owners that carries her dog in her purse. If I would let her, she would never let Boozers feet touch the ground. Doesn't he look thrilled??? haha

2. I love it when all of us are driving together, we repeat all the lines from Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie and The Simpsons Movie. My favorite lines are Squidwards "Some people have no taste in headgear" or my very favorite line, "Too bad Spongebobs not here to enjoy Spongebob not being here. " It makes me giggle just thinking about it. LOL
3. I love the way Sara argues with Jackson, it's always the same. She will hear a new word and start using it in her arguments. This is how it goes:
Sara: You make me so mad you (insert large word).
Jackson: What??? I don't even know what that means.
Sara: (she growls with her fists in tight balls down at her sides) Don't you know anything?????
This weeks new word is demise. As in: Jackson is going to be the cause of her demise.

4. Unemployment. I know, I didn't think I would like it but since it's only been a week, I'll like it today. Since Love Machine is home during the day, I was able to take not 1 but 2 naps last week. It was AWESOME! I don't remember the last time that happened. I don't hate cooking as much when he's home because it means that he makes sure the kids aren't at my feet crying and whining about my cooking. I could almost like cooking if it was like this all the time....ALMOST. I was able to make a discovery, I found out that we don't have enough hangers. I didn't know that! Usually by the time I have time to fold and hang up the clothes, the dirty pile is larger then the clean pile.
5. I love the sound of Bubby's laugh. It's the most sincere, real laugh. The sound immediately makes me giggle.

10 comments:

Mary said...

I love the sound of babies laughter. There's a great ETrade commercial where they have a baby laughing hysterically and I love it. I could watch it over and over again. Hey, good luck on the job hunt!

Erin Beck said...

looks like you have lots of great things in your life that bring you joy. I hope all goes well for you guys.

Erin Beck said...

Always remember that you have alot of family around you who love you and will do whatever to they can to help you. Your never alone.

Vegas Family said...

I have an Emma who loves her chihuahua also.

Amy Thurston said...

My favorite line from spongebob comes from Patrick. They are making fun of Sandy being from Texas and he says, "get a dog little lady" instead of get along little doggie.

Erin Beck said...

I love the snow ball fight episode when patrick askes squidward if he can use his bathroom. They argue about it for a good ten minutes and when squidward finally agrees to let him come in to go to the bathroom Patrick says "Nevermind" haha hahahahah he went in his pants hahahahha

ajesplin said...

My favorite line is "cleanliness is next to managerliness."

Emily said...

Another great top 5 list! Your kids are so very cute!!!

nurseday said...

Aunt Cathe: driving like a mad woman down back windy country roads.

Jackson: "I feel like I am on my death bed!"

Sara: "Jackson, Do you even KNOW what Death Bed means? You know it's not REALLY a bed..."

Jackosn: "I know what it means Sara!"

Aunt Cathe: Chuckling to herself...

Katie or Tom said...

I am sure glad i am not the only one with a laundry mountain. I don't mind it so much unless i am looking for socks. I always find just one of every single pair. I am sure that if I every got it all done and put away, I wouldn't have enough hangers either. I hope I never have to find out.