Tuesday, January 8, 2008

In search of jobs and jokes

Love Machine lost his job today, we knew it was coming, just not this soon so he's out looking for a job for the first time in over 9 years. Prayers, positive thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Luckily, for me I married a man that has SKILLZ and I have complete faith in God and LM to find a job that will bring him joy again. I LOVE YOU LOVE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say that I'm a bit relieved that he never has to go back there but also a tad bit freaked. I need to laugh and I need to laugh now! Sooooo, this is my request for any and all jokes. Luckily, I had a good start thanks to Jenny and of course the star Sara. Not that I'm calling Sara a joke, cause I'm not, but that video is hilarious. Thanks for the sacrifice Sara, I really do appreciate it! I know I can count on you guys to get me laughing.

10 comments:

Markie23 said...

There's lots of jobs in UTAH!!

A three legged dog walks into a bar and says "I'm lookin' for the man that shot my Paw".

Emily said...

Come to AZ!! What type of work is he looking for? You will be in our thoughts and prayers during this not-so-fun time. Hang in there. As far as jokes go, I'm drawing a blank.

sarastrasser said...

You can come look in Idaho as soon as my husband finds a job...we don't want to compete with someone who has actual skillz.

My joke:
Two muffins are in an oven together and one muffin turns and looks at the other muffin and says, "boy, it's hot in here!" and the other muffin says, "HOLY CRAP! A TALKING MUFFIN!!"

sarastrasser said...

:)

Amy Thurston said...

I think Dwight and LM work in the same field. If you want him to turn in a resume at his place, I am sure he would be more than happy to. (you would have to make a move:))
Have you heard about that John Wayne Bobbit guy? He's just nuts!

Number Juan said...

Yo Cristin

I got a paycheck fo yo man. It ain't legal but it be payin da billz.

Number Juan OUT!

Vegas Family said...

A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later:
"Da-ad..." "What?"
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?"
"No. You had your chance. Lights out."
"Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad..."
"WHAT?"
"I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a drink of water??"
"I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!"
"Five minutes later...
"Daaaa-aaaad..."
"WHAT??!!"
"When you come in to spank me, can you bring me a drink of water?"

ajesplin said...

Just copy/paste this:
http://files.kavefishcom/pictures/collections/funny_cat_pictures/_index-list.html
You'll feel much better

ajesplin said...

I mean this:
http://files.kavefish.com/pictures/collections/funny_cat_pictures/_index-list.html

Erin Beck said...

One parent says to the other "whats the difference between a mailbox and an elephant?" The other parent says " I dont know? What?" The first parent says "nevermind I will get it myself" ha ha ha get it get it? ha ha.