In the words of Sara "UNBELIVEABLE!" I actually almost forgot it was favorite 5 Wednesday.
1. LM friends. This past week, LM talked me into seeing 300. The movie sucked! Not even scantly clad men with 6 pack abs could save this movie from its suckiness. That's when I realized how much I love LMs friends. They usually save me from seeing sucky, scary or just plain uninteresting (to me) movies.
2. Diet Pepsi. I'm sad, ok, not really sad more...ashamed to say that I jumped with both feet off the Diet Pepsi wagon. Now that I'm feeling less stressed about work, money and life I'll quit again....maybe.
3. I love it when I go get my hair cut and when I say I want several inches cut off I hear "YAY! makeover" because I have heard "are you sure?" which makes me very nervous, like they don't trust themselves to cut off several inches. I like confident beauticians/hairdressers or whatever there called.
4. Orson Scott Card books. I forgot how much I enjoyed reading his books. 10 years ago I read my first OSC book called Lost Boys. It was so good but really sad and it took days to get it out of my system. I LOVE it when a book does that to me. Anyway, after I read Lost Boys, LM recommended I read Enders Shadow which was awesome and I don't know why I haven't read the whole series yet but I'm going to now...well after I finish reading Seventh Son, which is the beginning of another series. Anyway, I just like the way he writes and his books made me appreciate science fiction.
5. Netflix. Before netflix, we would have several late fee charges and now we don't PLUS, I don't have to leave home which is totally AWESOME.