Monday, February 11, 2008

Guess what?????

I was surfing the net and came upon Stephenie Meyers website and guess what she just announced???? Give up???? The release of the 4th book in her vampire series. WOOHOO!!!! I'm so happy! Should I be embarrassed that I'm this happy? Mind you the book won't be out till August but I pre-ordered so I'm good to go. In the mean time I pre-ordered her first adult fiction book The Host. I'm so excited, it's set to release in May, just in time for my birthday! I bet she planned it that way...and no, I'm not obsessed, why do you ask?


3 comments:

sarastrasser said...

Yes! The adventure continues. I love those books and I am not ashamed of it.

abutler said...

Thanks for the FYI, I still need to finish the 3rd book. I've been dragging it out, I don't want it to end.

ajesplin said...

I had been frequenting her website until I realized it never changed... and now I miss this???