Saturday, February 16, 2008

I WANT MY MOMMY!

We are all sick, even boozer doesn't look well. It's times like these that I wish I wasn't the Mommy. Luckily, everyone is so sick that the kids have just camped out on the couch and watched movies and nobody feels good enough to eat so I just have to make sure the kids get enough fluids and keep temperatures down. I mean, there are positives, Bub is so calm it's scary, and I have an excuse to lounge around in my drawstring flannel lounge pants and watch movies all day.

5 comments:

sarastrasser said...

Hope you and your family get better soon. I secretly love it when my kids are sick because they are easy and just want to snuggle all day.

abutler said...

2 of mine were sick all last week. Sorry, hope things start looking up.

Sephalo said...

Ooohhh I'm sorry you guys are all sick! Get your rest and snuggle up to each other.

ajesplin said...

I want my mommy too and I'm not even sick.

Sam, Shel & Co said...

As long as Meg is sick enough to lay around, we do fine. It's when she starts to get well enough to start making crafty messes and whining that she's bored that's a problem.

This week we've all had it. Just sittin' around coughing at each other.

Hope you guys are well, soon.