Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just wanted to comment

and answer a question from Anna and Emily.

First, Anna, I remember the time that you guys came and I also remember that HE was TOTALLY worth crying over. Not only was he VERY good looking, smart but also one of the nicest guys I have ever met...seriously. I would have cried over him too. lol

Second. I had a love hate relationship with Panaca. I loved it because it was the first time that we stayed any where for more than a year, I made some of the best friends I have ever had and I still keep in touch with some of them and I have a lot of good memories. BUT as a teenager I thought it was the worst kind of prison! We were over an hour away from "Civilization" and I knew that I was missing out on something by living out in nowhere Nevada.

When I found out Mom and Dad were leaving Panaca, I cried for a couple of days. Even though I had already left home I was broken hearted that I would no longer have a home to come home too and an excuse to go back and visit. In fact, I'm still really sad about it and have thought about taking a road trip with the kids to show them all the cool stuff we used to do.

So, anyway, hopefully you'll read this first before I post my next post which will be a Panaca story but luckily for me and unlucky for you it's not a teen anst story but a story I think is funny...now but not then.

2 comments:

abutler said...

Thanks for the post and the verification. Much appreciated!

Emily said...

Glad that got cleared up! Thanks.