Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free to a good home...

3 year old with a bad attitude! Wait..I meant, the sweetest little boy in the world. He of course NEVER has tantrums, Never runs screaming in the opposite direction of where you want him to go, Never drops to the ground and won't get up at the very bottom of a VERY large hill and wants you to carry him all the way up even though you may pass out on the way up, Never kicks or wakes up screaming in the middle of the night then gets mad because your taking to much room in your own bed....NEVER. He comes with at least 1,000,000 matchbox cars, thomas the tank engine accessories.

Anyone interested?

Anyone??

Please???

Pretty Please????

Fine! Be that way!

Back in the olden days he would be a good commodity, he would be like plowin' the fields, milkin' cows and other hard labor by now...if only we were in the olden days....if only....

7 comments:

sarastrasser said...

I will take him. I am collecting naughty children. I already have three.

Amanda said...

I'll take him too!

ajesplin said...

Is he house trained... I mean potty trained?

Markie23 said...

Before you just GIVE him away I'd at least give e-bay a try.

Amy Thurston said...

I could take him. I've got plenty of room in my garage.

Emily said...

Sounds like I may have to fight for him...

abutler said...

Sorry, I already have one of those.