Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Obsessive FREAK

Yes, I am!!!! So, you guys know I love the Twilight series, freakishly a lot! So, it made me kind of nervous to find out it was being made into a movie and I was feeling sort of freakishly obsessively protective of the books but today I saw a teaser trailer and now I have something else to be freakishly obsessive about. I CAN'T wait to see the movie and of course it's not coming out until December....sigh. Don't they know that I'm freakishly inpatient when it comes to my freakish obsessions????? UGH I'm such a freak!

4 comments:

ajesplin said...

I am eternally grateful to you for introducing me to Edward... and the rest of those people in the book. I'm nervous about the movie not living up to my expectations, but on the other hand, if it's really good, then I might get stuck in La La Land again, where there is no need to shower or get dressed for the day. Hmmm.

Amanda said...

I'm with you on that one.

Emily said...

You may be obsessive, but you are no freak!! I'm looking forward to the movie because I just don't have time to read the books.

sarastrasser said...

So after reading the book four times and then watching the preview, I can already see some mistakes. That's the problem with movies made after books is that they change them too much.