Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ugh I don't feel so good...

Sunday evening I had the bright idea that Monday would be the perfect day to quit Diet Pepsi...AGAIN... of course I was already highly caffeinated and feeling GREAT, so of course this idea would sound good. By Monday afternoon, Jackson was asking me if I wanted him to go get me a Diet Pepsi...actually it was more of a plea. I don't think my kids like me caffeinated free. I finally broke down and drank 2 of the 3 Vanilla Cokes we had left over from LM birthday party. It did the trick but ewwwwww Vanilla coke is yucky... of course it didn't stop me from drinking 2 of them. Tuesday I finished the last one and today....caffeine free and don't feel so good. Why again is this a good idea???? I forget. Sunday it seem so rational...today not so much...

6 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

You should get zip fizz, it has a natural caffine, but it also has vitamin supplaments and no aspertaime. It has %41000 of your recommended B12, lotsa energy. I haven't had to have a diet coke for over 4 weeks now.

Amy Thurston said...

Did your mom feel that earthquake in China? Was she close to where it happened?

ajesplin said...

Did you see the empty, Diet-Coke-can pyramid on my blog?

Amanda said...

Good luck with that. NO fun!

Emily said...

I feel your pain! I have serious issues when it comes to needed me a little caffeine--and I'm pregnant! Not good. Quitting is over-rated IMO.

Markie23 said...

Just the fact that you are having withdrawals tells you that quiting is a good thing.