Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm my kids favorite mom!!!!

Ok, so I'm like there only Mom but I'm still there favorite.

So yesterday I FINALLY broke down and laid some cash down for a new pool...yeah that's right a new pool. And frankly, it's about time!

Look at the happy faces!



For $16.27 I became a favorite Mom...small price to pay. I also bought one of these babies.
And invited my most favorite dog in the whole world...Nakita or who we call Nakita Banana. She's the sweetest dog and so well behave except for the food begging but nobody is perfect. You might ask why Bruiser isn't my favorite...well truth is...now this is between me and you, he doesn't know he's a dog...shhhhhh. I don't know what it would do to him if he ever found out.

Poor Bub, he got a bit of a sunburn yesterday and now has a tan line..haha what am I saying...he has less of a pasty white line.

I had to break the news to him that he will NEVER be tan and will FOREVER have to wear sunscreen.

Get used to it kid. Until there is a cure for pasty whiteness that doesn't cause skin cancer we will have to invest our money into 45 spf sunscreen for the rest of our lives.... hey it could be worse, you could be like your dad and spend 20 mins in the sun and have a nice golden tan for the rest of the year....oh wait....you might have my pasty white skin but at least you get your crankiness from your dad...oh wait....sorry kid.

2 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

That is a pretty sweet pool! I love the rain boots too.

ajesplin said...

I was just thinking, "Why the bleep doesn't Cristin post something new?" when I came across this baby that I somehow missed! I feel like I just found a dollar in a pair of jeans I hadn't worn since June 21, 2008.