Monday, August 11, 2008

help

clean pile
dirty pile minus 2 that are in the machine

Is it just me or does anyone else get to the point where there's more clothes out of the closets and drawers than inside? Or that their dirty piles are so big that they don't fit in the actual laundry room? Or that you feel like running away forever whenever you see your hallway lined with piles of dirty clothes, towels, sheets, blankets and sometimes a sleepy kid that grosses you out by wanting to sleep on the pile of dirty clothes?

no?

that's just me?

thought so....

Anyone up for folding clothes? yeah...me neither.

5 comments:

ajesplin said...

I can't complain about laundry to much since Anthony takes care of it 9 times out of 10. (I'm dropping my head in same as I admit this) But he has a weird obsession with doing laundry that stems from childhood. Sometimes it makes it to the closet, and sometimes we have to dig through the clean laundry piles for days if we want to find something to wear. Of course, I COULD put it away...

Amanda said...

This totally happens to me sometimes. I say load it all up and take it to a laundry mat. You are forced into getting a multitude of laundry in snappy time with no distractions.

Emily said...

I hear ya! Laundry pretty much consumes my life these days.

Memzy said...

I'm better bff's with Stephenie than you. <-said in neener neener tone.

And btw, laundry is the bane of my existence.

nurseday said...

Just invest in a $400 hockey table. voila! no more laundry on the floor!