Thursday, August 28, 2008

huh

Last night my friend Carrie agreed to FINALLY read the first book in the Twilight series! Yay! I know for a fact that she will be one of those Jacob lovers. I'm starting to see team Edward dwindle away...it's sad...oh so sad. Anyway, we were outside talking, I handed Carrie the first book, Hyrum, who was running around, came up to Carrie, pointed to the book and said "Mommy's". I don't know if I should be proud or embarassed that my 3 year old is aware of my obsession with these books. He is a smarty though, every time he see's plaid shorts he points to them and says "Daddy's". haha

2 comments:

ajesplin said...

Homer likes to say everything is Gus's fault, like "I didn't do it, Gus did it," even when Gus isn't home. So I was cleaning out his ears today, and I say, "Oh my gosh, your brain is coming out of your ear!" and he says, "No, it's Gus's brain." huh?

Landeelu said...

My friend saw a t-shirt that said:

My mom is a Twilighter... I don't know what that means, but we're having cereal for dinner.

I'll order one for your kid.:)