I don't know how it was possible but I forgot to share my SMART REMARKS about BREAKING DAWN. I've been dying to discuss it and.... I should be kicked out of the I love Edward Club.
But here it is, all that you've been waiting for. I'll start with my Negative Nancy comments and move to my Positive Patty comments, since I really do like the book, more now then when I first read it.
1.Though there are lots of parts with Edward, I was kind of sad that it wasn't as pronounced.
2. Ok, I really didn't like that she got pregnant...at least at first. Call me a party pooper but in my mind, pregnancy and kids aren't really romantic but then again when I think of pregnancy I think 24/7 nausea, uber emotional, bad skin, feeling and being fat, and being clumsy. I also felt bad for Renesme because of being half vamp and human, it wouldn't be an easy life for her and I was concerened about her and her future but of course my BFF, Steph, cleared that up. I was also feeling like she was no longer making as big of a sacrafice. I know physically she was but I liked the conflict of having to decide what she can have and can't have by becoming a vampire. Even still having her dad in her life annoyed me at first. But of course when I was done, I was glad it was a nice sweet end to the story but I still think it was too easy for her.
3. At the end, I was kind of hoping for another big fight. It was a good ending that left it open, but still...
4. When I realized that Jacob had imprinted on Renesme, I kept flashing back to the kiss on the mountain with Jacob and his future mother-in-law... ewwwwwwwww *whole body shiver* Thanks for ruining that kiss Stephanie! Then it would move to the idea of him imprinting on a baby...ewww. I know it wasn't a romantic thing but still...ewwww
5. What the heck is up with the worst name ever. Renesme??? what??? why??? ewwww! It's almost as bad as Wanda. There had to be a better name then that.
The things I liked most:
1. There honeymoon was HOT. I want a private island named after me where I can be without kids. I think I'm gonna put that on my wish list.
2. Bella and Edward are HOT. There love life...need I say more?
3. I liked that Jacob got a big part of the story and you can read what was going on in his mind, I didn't expect that and I liked it.
4. I was very curious about the other vegetarians and I'm glad we got to meet them.
5. I thought Bellas powers were AWESOME and it was fun to read how she changed. I liked seeing her confident and strong and less whiney...I don't know if that's the right word but she seemed less teenagerish and more grown up.
Over all I loved it, and I love Stephenie for writing it. Thanks Steph, my BFF! Now I must get it back from my neighbor so I can read it again...and again...and maybe again..