Monday, September 1, 2008

Midgnight Sun AKA LM don't read!

So I did it...I read it and if it makes you feel better St. Jenny, I regret it. Not because it wasn't hissing-ly vampire-ly awesome but because she didn't even get to the first kissing scene and that right there was my only complaint. Now of course I llllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv Edward even more...if that is humanely possible (I told you not to read it LM, it's your own fault!).

I loved reading the book from his point of view... LOVED it and now am deeply deeply deeply humanly sad that she has no plans to finish it, as of yet. It's sad enough that if I was a drinker of alcohol, I'd be drinking right now, even though is 7:30 AM.

But seriously people, how can anyone love Jacob after reading this??? Seriously, Jacob who??? Oh that werewolf that imprinted on a freaky baby? who cares! Who cares when there is EDWARD. Just when I thought that I couldn't luv him any more.....

7 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

OH, I gotta get going on mine! I completely agree though......who the heck is Jacob?

ajesplin said...

Hmm. I'm glad I didn't read it. Jacob's all mine. Plus, I heard from Amy that S. Meyer didn't get very far anyways, so what's the biggy? I'll just wait for the legally published book. Gotta go pray now...

--St. Jenny

katie or tom said...

I was gonna leave a comment, but I am afraid to read this post because I haven't read any of those books. So I decided to leave a comment about going to leave a comment, but I couldn't beacue I was afaid you might spoil something for me.

Amanda said...

I have got to read that now!

Larry said...

Like I listen to what you tell me...

PFFTTT!

My general assesment of this post is:

1 out of 10 on the reality scale.
10 out of 10 on the MEH and retarted scales.

Hey you want to be in "luv" with a fictional character (and I do mean FICTIONAL), knock your self out. I'm gonna go watch Swordfish now, Holley Berry is nekked in that one (and she's real) muwuhahahahaha

(j/k You know I love you despite you still be a giggly 14 year old girl at heart... (oh and in the brain sometimes too)) ;-P

Cristin said...

Thanks baby! I knew you'd understand. lol

ajesplin said...

1 out of 10 on the reality scale means there's a chance it could really happen, Cristin.