Monday, September 15, 2008

Stalking my Stalkers

I have this whole new obsession with my blog, well not exactly my blog but my blog map at the bottom of the page. I check it out daily..ok so I check it out multiple times a day to see where people are reading from. I'm especially surprised if I see the same place more than once. Seriously people, I think it might be an illness, but now I'm wondering about all those people in other countries that are reading my blog...heck, I'm curious about the people in the US that are reading my blog especially those in the midwest and east coast.

Sooooo I just wanted to say Hello! to whoever is reading it from Bronx AND Brooklyn, NY or Milwaukee, WI or Johnson City, TN or Mount Vernon, IL or St. Petersburg, FL, or Grand Rapids, MI or Plainview, MN or Flint, MN or Melbourne, Australia! Say "HI" the next time you stop by.

12 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

Um, the 50 dots from the Idaho area might be just me....sorry

Memzy said...

I've heard of lots of people checking out this blog map thing and they all say the same thing. Soooo.....I'm afraid I might just get sent to the looney bin if I actually LOOK. So, I'm not looking. And no one can make me.

Landee said...

I have this one stalker who stops by at least 100 times a day.... he's from an area called Forks, WA. I think he's obsessed with me.

ajesplin said...

Nothing creeps me out more than when the people I am stalking keep tabs on me.

Katie said...

I love the idea of strangers being obsessed with me, and checking out my blog. makes me fell famous.

Markie23 said...

This is Utah checking in.

abutler said...

I'm curious but a littel afraid that NO one would be stalking me. You know how insecure I am about things like that. Lehi, UT "Here".

Vegas Family said...

The one from Las Vegas is me.

Landee said...

What shows up for me? Denver or Parker?

JustwonderinginDenver/Parker

Cristin said...

Neither...Englewood...hmm... Is that near Denver/Parker?

Landee said...

Englewood? That's like, the ghetto! I can't be getting my internet via the ghetto! ::lysoling my computer::

Amanda said...

No worries, I do the same thing. I like people stalking me. It gives me a sense of self esteem :)