Thursday, October 2, 2008

awwwww

Look who's SUPER CUTE in his new glasses. I can't stop staring and smiling at him. He's soooooo cute, if I say so myself, which I do. I think he's getting annoyed with my staring though. I'm sure the newness will wear off of me and I'll be able to go about my day without making a stop to stare.

He already asked me when he could get contacts. I tried to emphasis how totally cute he is with glasses but I guess getting chics isn't at the top of the list of wants....whatever.

7 comments:

Larry said...

Yeah, that's exactly what he needs to be worrying about as a SIXTH GRADER, chicks.

Memzy said...

Super adorabibble!!

Landee said...

Those are some dang good looking glasses on a dang good looking kid! And yeah, no girl talk until... well... never?

Annie said...

Nice!

ajesplin said...

He IS cute! He'll get all the chicks for sure. I got a note from Cord's school yesterday saying he failed their vision test... again. Yeah I know, I'm a bad mom for not taking him to the eye doc last year, but they said he was like 20/30 last time, which is like no big deal, right? Now, a year later, he's 20/50. I guess I have to take him to the eye doc. I'm kind of bummed.

Emily said...

He is a pretty good looking boy alright! Great choice on glasses!

Amy Thurston said...

Bailey just got tested 20/15, he takes after Dwight, who is just shy of x-ray vision. The glasses look good though. I think I will Bailey a pair, just for looks.