Friday, October 10, 2008

Foto Friday


This is probably tough to see but I had my two favorite things, my big wheel and my roller skates...in case I need to have a quick escape from my big wheel. I don't remember a whole lot from when I was this age but this I do remember: I loved roller skating but I did not like having to take them off and put on shoes so I just kept them on all the time even when I was on my big wheel which was my 2nd favorite thing, my roller skates being my 1st favorite...of course, because someday I was going to be roller skating champion of the world. Bummer how things don't turn out.

7 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I would give anything for that shirt in my size! You are too cute.

Markie23 said...

It's never too late to follow your dream. Cristin: Roller Skating Champion of the World!!

ManicMandee said...

Big wheels were a blast weren't they. I just bought one for myself yesterday for good times sake.

Katie said...

How in the world did you peddle that thing with those roller skates on? Seriously that is the cutest picture I have seen in a long time.

Memzy said...

aDOREabubble!!

Jenny ESP said...

Are those fuzzy brown roller skates? And I think it's a nice combination--I bet the peddles of your big wheel fit perfectly within the wheels on your skates.

Emily said...

That is one cute girl!!