Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Four Eyes

Have I told you how much I LOOOOOOVE my new scanner? 'Cause I really do...it rocks!!! And if I didn't have one then I wouldn't be able to put up this AWESOME collage of all my glasses through the years.

#1 Year 1993
I think I was overly concerned about my cheeks being able to see too. This was my Freshman year of college.
I'm waaaaaaay to sexy for my glasses.

#2 I think this was 1995. Slightly smaller...but just slightly.
Here's a rare picture of my next pair. I was still in the habit of taking off my glasses for pictures but I got lucky and found this one. What?? No of course I wasn't gambling...I..um...was just...you know?... umm pretending to gamble...you know...like for the camera.... Hey don't hassle me, I was 21!

#3These glasses were circa 1995/96 but the picture is 1997. I got them around the same time as #2 because of course, I need shades for when I want to be cool. I don't know what I was thinking...but look how little Jackson is....awww...never mind my big honker.
#4 1998/99 after breaking #2
#5 I got these around 2002...well you've seen 'em.
#6 I don't know if I like them yet. They looked much better when my eyes were dilated and blurry..... It wasn't until I was walking out of Walmart did I remember why these glasses looked familiar...except I doubt Sarah Palin got her glasses at Walmart.

15 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That is so Palin. You are right. I wouldn't have caught that. But I like her glasses. I've actually thought that way before this post.

Katie said...

I love your new glasses. Back before I had lasik, which I highly recommend, new glasses day was the best day ever. I prayed for broken ones, and so did my mom, since her perscription was the same as mine, she would just tape my old broken ones to save money.

sarastrasser said...

I LOVE glasses #1!!!! Those were sweet. I wanna see some hot pics of you holding your glasses for the picture.

Jenny ESP said...

I feel you, ya know? I had some pretty bad glasses over the years, including "cheek vision" ones. I HATE getting new glasses. I'm always self conscious about the new pair, and of course I can't see how they look on me when I'm trying them on, so I usually get a surprise after they put the prescribed lenses in and I can see myself in them. I've taken many pairs back...

Jenny ESP said...

Forgot to say, I like your new glasses.

Markie23 said...

You look cute in all of them so you'd probably even look good in these.

...and what did you do to your poor kids head?

Memzy said...

I actually love people in glasses. And your new ones are SO Palin-ish, which is awesome cuz they are calling her a MILF ya know.

Emily said...

I LOVE them! They are perfect.

Larry said...

OK, I don't really care about Palin or other peoples glasses so that comparison is irrelevant afaic.

But my view is that you are so HOT in those new glasses honey. Well, you're hot period, but the glasses just add to the whole hot factor.

Cristin said...

aww thank you LM...will you marry me??? oh wait....

Hot Pants said...

Quit the pillow biting you gize.

I like the last two pairs. You have been very stylish with all your glasses though. I'm so cheep, I would still be wearing the ones for my cheeks, if I had to wear glasses.

Erin Beck said...

Cristin I have to admit I scanned the post but all I want to point out is that you are gambling!!! Shame on you! P.S. Love the glasses!

Erin Beck said...

Also L.M.Loves them on you and that is most important! I also wanted to point out that both Amy(sis) and I asked for phony glasses for Christmas one time. Amy got them, me as middle child was forgotten of course, Amy, post the pic of you with the glasses and matching sweat band with cool lots and matching jacket! (is that how you spell cool lots, aka modest shorts)

Landee said...

Hawt glasses!!! Just in time to wear with your cape!

Sephalo said...

Ahhhh! You're so beautiful! I remember those glasses in college! I very much approve of the upgrade you now have, very nice!