Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey gize, it's me Cristin

I hope this doesn't sound braggy 'cause I'm totally not like that, but I had the best weekend with the best 5 girls. I'm feeling sooooooo blessed that I got to go on the best blog trip EVER. Seriously gize, even though I don't even know you gize, it was the BEST trip EVER.
FACT:

Seattle Rocks! Seattle Space needle does not rock! Some poor sucker got sick when we got to the top and could only spend 3 seconds on the observation deck before having to go back inside to keep from barfing...loser.

sorry gize

Even though Amy's back was in excruciating pain, she was able to muscle through it and still be funny. She's such an inspiration...it totally motivated me to muscle through my own toe pain to have a great weekend.

Traveling capes rock, being flanked with frousins with traveling capes, rocks more.

Old dudes that give directions to 6 girls who got kinda lost while trying to find a bathroom on the way to Forks, rocks! Farms with magical dirt doesn't rock as much.


PA...you know Port Angeles Rocks, though the restaurant that Edward takes Bella doesn't rock as much as I thought it would and the mushroom ravioli that Bella eats is only so so.

These girls REALLY are as funny as their blogs.

to be continued....

11 comments:

Landee said...

Cristin rocks!! Fact.

You are utterly flanktastic. I aspire to be as flanky a you someday. I hope you've recovered from the wild weekend... I'm just beginning to feel "back to normal."

Jenny ESP said...

That picture of you in front of the window is srsly so sad! But at least you had a diet pepsi to comfort you. You rock my world, Cristin. And I wanna do a post dedicated to your awesome van. It was like the seventh person on our trip.

sarastrasser said...

I can't believe you had toe pain the whole time and never complained!!!!!!!!!! You don't just rock, you flanking rock!!!!

Hot Pants said...

I didn't even think you had toes, cuz I never once heard you mention them. Or maybe it was because I couldn't shut up about my back. It hurt you gize. I loved your van so much, I have not been able to stop thinking about it since I got out of it. I told Dwight as soon as I have $30,000 I am totally getting one just like it! And I hope you don't plan on returning that awesome travel cape to your friend, cuz your gonna need it again real soon.

Memzy said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto. I cannot believe I've been married to Shed for this long and not already imprinted on you! And you had WHA? I never even knew. Amy was too busy having "excruciating back and not-able-to-seal-the-deal" stuff going on.

ps. that van is gonna be my next car purchase. Fer realz! And the driver(s) was the best.

Landee said...

Thanks for driving Cristin!!!

(ha you gize. I win again.)

Markie23 said...

Of course Cristin rocks... she's my niece gize!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!! That second picture is PRICELESS!!! I just love you and I'm so glad you were able to go on such a fun trip. You totally deserve it!

ManicMandee said...

Toe pain. That sounds a little random. Is your toe doing better? So you gize had a blast for sure. I am loving all the posts about it and the photos and such.

Katie said...

Van? I must know more about this van. I am in the market for a new van (if one strikes my fancy). I don't know what yours has, but I want it.
P.S. I love that picture of you on the space needle. You look helpless.

Mary said...

Great pictures! Your picture of all five of you in your traveling capes is the best I've seen! I'm so glad you got to make the trip. I'm looking forward to my big trip with your mom this week and am hoping I can get a certain daughter over here afterwards to help me load my pictures onto a flanktastic post on my blog.