Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm late


with this but I wanted to wish Princess Emily, Happy 5th Birthday!!!! People, I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore her and love her! Everyday I wake up so glad that I get to be her mom. She's been a joy from the moment she was born...honestly, I think she's making up for the worst pregnancy EVER. But as bad as it was I would do it all over again for 1 minute with her. She's our sunshine and our joy.

I love that she potty trained herself.
I love that she wants to be a mommy some day
I love that she begs me to let her vacuum, clean the table, dust and sweep. No joke, true story!
I love that when I don't feel good I know that she will be able to keep herself fed and also feed her younger brother and her older sister. haha
I love that she LOVES jewelry and all pretty things
I love that she's a girly girl
I love that she loves pink
I love that she let's me hug and holder as long as I need to whenever I want.
I love that she is quick with a smile and laugh
I LOOOOOOVE her laugh, it makes everyone else laugh
I love that she loves to play the game cube
I love that she sings :
Spider pig
spider pig
does whatever a spider pig does
can he swing
from a web
no he can't
he's a pig
look out
He is a spider pig

She likes to sing it at random times in random places, like while she's playing with her barbies, at the grocery story, or riding in the van.
I love that she loves animals

I love you Emily Wembily!

8 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Are you sure you aren't another "late" too? Cuz that's what I was thinking when I read your title, and I don't like to be wrong.

Hot Pants said...

And Happy Birthday princess Emily! You are super cute!

Landee said...

That picture is soooo cute!! She is truly adoribbbbble! Happy birthday to Emily!

Memzy said...

She's gorgeous and so is her NAME!

Sam, Shel & Co said...

Happy birthday, Emily!!

Jenny ESP said...

Happy Birthday! She's gorgeous and she looks exactly like you!

Emily said...

What a beautiful girl! I'm going to pretend you named her after me:)
Happy Birthday!!

Annie said...

She is so cute! I have one of those at my house (not a girl though). Happy Birthday!