Saturday, November 15, 2008

I know I haven't been around much but...

it's for a very good reason. World of Warcrack came out with an expansion and I've been VERY busy healing people and hunting stuff in the new land. It's exhausting.... I should really quit but.... I'm not an addict or anything, I just play recreational-ly...I could quit at any time...I really could.... but I'm not....' cause I'm not an addict.

OOOO I do have some good news though. In the middle school they are have "that" educational time...you know, the time where all the kids are embarrassed because they are learning about each others bodies...hahahahahaha Anyway, Jackson took some very important notes that I thought I would share with the world.
There you go people. I think he summed it up pretty good. He even signed and dated it. I think I'm gonna be keeping this, in fact, I may go laminate it....when I'm done laughing.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Warcrack?! I love it. I also thought I would never have sex after I took that class. I think I would have been to embarrassed to write sex so I probably would have written "make love". I totally got over it.

Landee said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. I pray my kids bring hom notes like that.... for humor purposes and so I know they got the message. When he's 16 pull that back out and show him/remind him.

Jenny ESP said...

Whoa, laminate that ASAP. That's hilarious! I have a old paper with the word "sexy" scrawled across it. I'm thinking it must be my notes from that same educational course. What did they teach the poor guy?

Memzy said...

Oh those days at school were very traumatic/hysterical for me. Traumatic enough that I giggled my way (loudly) through an hour and a half special night in the school library. I'm sure my mother was horrified. But not as much as me. They show pics with "heat sensors" on them. I would frame it if I were you.

Emily said...

That is hilarious!! You MUST laminate that with acid free stuff so it'll last forever!

Markie23 said...

They probably do teach "never have sex"... right before they pass out the free condoms.

ManicMandee said...

That is so funny. That kid will be changing his tune some day wont he? I guess they are freakin those kids out or something.