Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!

I just wanted to give my short list of things that I'm thankful for.

LM of course!
4 Fabulously annoying, thoughtful, loving kids. I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Our home...no matter the state it is in right now, I'm truly thankful for it.
Friends, especially friends that make the most awesomest Thanksgiving Dinner every year so I don't have to cook a single thing. Thanks BETH!!!!!!!! I love ya
Carrie, what would I do without you??? What would Hyrum do without you????
Jay, who keeps me up to date on Heroes and supernatural...your the awesomest!
computers...seriously...I heart them.
Blogging, cause at least I know that someone is listening to me.
contract extensions so LM will have a job through the holidays
And like Aunt Michelle...food especially Thai but that's just 'cause that's the mood I'm in but I try not to play favorites.
Bruiser, you annoy me sometimes but I miss ya when your not around
Seattle Six!!!!!!
chocolate...I couldn't leave you out lover
Diet Pepsi...you know I could't leave you out either.
Online shopping
straws
portable heaters
books/ awesome writers
bookclubs
email
cell phones
music
gloves
comfy t-shirts
sleeping through the night
World of Warcrack...I have to admit it...I'm thankful for you too...you stupid addictive game.

There's more but I won't keep boring you. I hope everyone has a yummy wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Memzy said...

Oh YES. Seattle Six!!! What a great Thankful list. Sorry it's been such a slow blogging world. It's been crazy. I can't wait for things to get back to normal on the interweb.

eekareek said...

I am thankful for you too!!!! :)

Katie said...

Warcrack? Again? Right up there with the kids and seatle six?

Emily said...

Those are some really good gratefuls! I'm grateful for you:)

Jenny ESP said...

Seattle six is at the top of my list, right after Edward.

Erin Beck said...

Ah rude! Like sorry I couldnt make it to seattle. It was only cuz baby daddy was trolloping around Eupoe and I had the kids or I would have gone and then it wouldve been the seattle 7 so totally loose the name already1 I am Thankful for you and I wasnt there! I am thankful for yer blog along with the rest of the families. Have a super happy holiday and stuff!