Thursday, December 18, 2008

Partying with the Coopers

Last weekend we had our Annual Cooper Christmas Party! Wahoo! Good company, good times and good food.

Here's just a sampling.
Our hostess Cathe and our little Lindsay (minus mouth full of food...your welcome) who is turning 18 next month....it's making me feel old. I was there for her birth and her first months of life and now.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sniff sniff Where does the time go????...sigh

Larry explaining the importance of talent trees for a Warrior in World of Warcraft. What it has to do with Christmas you might ask...well...nothing but since there were a lot of us who play at the party, it had to come up in conversation.

Sara and MaggieEmily and CourtneyThe girls loved decorating these adorable wooden doll thingies. Thanks Cathe and Maggie for picking these out!

The boys made airplanes with Grandpa
Grandpa testing out the plane, by the look on Hyrums face, it worked.


Clint and Super Dylan playing with legos

Clint claims, he was playing with them FOR the kids....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I didn't get a picture of this mysterious Stephen, who just happened to not get into any of my pictures... I think he has some magical ability or something. Just take my word for it, he is super cute!

Darcy was there, I just don't have proof but trust me...she was there and she is also super cute!

This little cutie is Paige, Clint and Darcy's youngest. All the girls and Hyrum are in total love with this cutie. Ok, maybe Hyrum was more fascinated by her but believe it or not, she is even cuter in real life.
By the end of the night I became, officially, her favorite aunt (according to me)...but really, how could I not be????

Here's Grandma being happy.

Here's Grandpa reading a story.
Thanks again to Cathe for hosting and dealing with the clean up. Your the best!!!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, now I know how you are related. I am figuring all this out. One family at a time.

Emily said...

First of all, Cathe and Lindsay are GORGEOUS! They look like sisters. Seriously.

Looks like a super fun time. Makes me miss my family:(

Hot Pants said...

Thanks for posting a picture of Clint, who we haven't seen in YEARS!! Looks like you had a great time! I love it when there are things planned for the kids. I don't like to plan things for the kids, but it's great when someone else does. (I usually ban all the kids up to the bonus room so we can have fun w/out them. I'm not the favorite aunt.)

Memzy said...

I think I'm gonna take pride in not being the favorite aunt.....on either side.

Soooper FUN! I didn't know this ws happening but how cool is that? And even better that you took pics and posted about it. You are on a ROLL.

ManicMandee said...

It was so nice to see your family. I haven't seen so many of them in FOREVER.

Mary said...

Great pix! I, too, liked getting to see nieces and nephews and the greats that I haven't seen in so long. Glad you had a good time.

Jenny ESP said...

Crafts for the kids and everything? And there was paint involved? I'm impressed. Looked like tons of fun!

Markie23 said...

Love the look on your dad's face in the plane shooting pic. Priceless!

Annie said...

You get major blog points for posting all those pictures of my long lost relatives. Cathe does look amazing. Merry Christmas!