Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!

I love SNOW DAYS even if it's not a SNOW DAY for me. Maybe it's Jacksons excitement of having a SNOW DAY that get's me excited.


It's days like this that I'm glad we live on the corner of two steep roads so all the kids in town bring their sleds and spend the day sledding in front of our house. FUN FUN We have nice neighbors that loaned Jackson a sled for a little while.


Last night Emily looked outside and said "Mom! It's snowy-er".
She was a little less excited about it this morning when she went out to play in it. She came in after just a few minutes and said "Snow is wet!" slight pause "Snow sucks!".


I still heart snow.

The only down side is that it is BUTTFREEZINCOLD. This morning I sent Jackson out on a suicide mission to the store. As in I was going to commit suicide if I didn't get Diet Pepsi because tragically I was out. He made it back fine but swore he wasn't going to do that again.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love snow too. I did a little deliberate sliding on the ice. I thought I might need some practice for the real thing. And for something much less important than diet pepsi.

Memzy said...

With snow season you HAVE to stock up on your diet bevvies!!

Jenny ESP said...

I'm afraid our snow will be gone by morning. It was fun while it lasted.

Hot Pants said...

I'm having Canada flash backs it's so cold here.

Emily said...

How fun!

Markie23 said...

It's way snowy-er here today too. I neeeeed to ski!

Mary said...

I'm with Emily...I'm not a big fan of snow. It was 11 degrees here this morning at about 8:00! Hope Jackson didn't have to brave those kinds of temps to get his mommy a fix!