Monday, December 1, 2008

uh...umm...uh...question

Where did November go??? Seriously...where?? Because we just started and now it's December. Hmmm, I think I'm gonna need to pay a little more attention this month, next thing you know it's gonna be Christmas and my kids are gonna be like "What the ....?" "Santa forgot to give us presents!" I can totally see it happening.....

For like the first time since...well...the first time in a really long time, I'm not mostly done with my Christmas shopping, in fact I've barely started. I had all these great plans to make stuff this year...totally not happening. Oh well...there's always next year right??? Or did I say that last year??? It kind of sounds familiar.

11 comments:

eekareek said...

November was extra short this year. They announced that on the news so it is all legit.

Annie said...

I actually go through this same thing ever year so don't worry it will all work out in the end. Like the day before Christmas kinda end, when there's nothing left on the shelves at WalMart.

Mary said...

I say we all make a run on the gift card stand and let our family and friends make all those weighty decisions!

Hot Pants said...

CRAP!!!

Markie23 said...

As you get older time goes faster. My November was over in 6 and a half days.

ManicMandee said...

I totally agree. November flew by so fast!

Jenny ESP said...

I feel the same way. Time is flying by, and I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping.

Memzy said...

Don't remind me. I thought my life-player was on fast forward but I checked it and, ::sigh::, it's normal.

Katie said...

Memzy's has a fast forward? I think I have seen that movie. I think the Memzy version would be funnier, but I am sure it would end with the same realization that life if what happens while you are making plans... you can put that in you book!

Vegas Family said...

November did fly by.
I always think I am almost done with my shopping then realize I have much more to do.
Still love the shopping and the entire season on Christmas.

Erin Beck said...

my kids say that evey Christmas.