Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You know how I said I heart snow?????

Well I still do!!!!!!! Woot! And we've got it, oooooooooooooh yeah! This past week has ROCKED!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me even though we are now snowed in and I'm not done Christmas shopping....

I've tracked the amount of snow by measuring it on my neighbors car

Early Sunday Morning
Sunday Afternoon
Monday morning. Our van looks similar to this. So does our bbq on our back deck.

Our friends, the Z's, came and saved us from going without milk and some other Christmas food by picking up me, Jay and Carrie last night with there 4 wheel drive burb. Carrie and I did make an early hiking trek to the little town store Monday morning for some much needed caffeine...you don't know how close I came to drinking Larry's tea for the caffeine...it was close people and I dislike drinking tree bark...desperate times call for desperate measures. On the positive side, the snow is up to my knees and gave me a much needed workout.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I think you may have more snow than us Idahoans! Merry White Christmas!

Jenny ESP said...

Holy cow that is awesome! (for you)

Emily said...

Yuck!!

Katie said...

Your snowed in, is way better than mine. I was going to post a picture of my grill buried in the snow, but now I think it will lose some of the shock.

ManicMandee said...

I can't believe all that snow. We had that much too, but it's not totally out of the ordinary. I don't heart it though.

Memzy said...

I think I would honestly like the snow for 5.3 days and then I'd be done with it.

Landee said...

Congrats??