Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All about SPAM


ok, not really. I'll just tell you what we do with spam. But first I should say that it took LM about a year to get me to try it because a) it looks disgusting 2) the name doesn't sound tasty 3) everything I've heard about it, made it seem less then appetizing 4) the sound it makes getting it out of the can....ewwwwwww, but I FINALLY tried it and though I don't love it like LM does or even Jackson, it's not bad...seriously gize. I like it more than hot dogs which isn't say much since I'm not a hot dog fan. But the only way I'll eat it is after it's been fried, don't know why...I just do.

So, we cut it up and fry it then put it in mac n cheese instead of hot dogs...if your the kind of person that puts hot dogs in mac n cheese.

LM also cut's it up, fries it and puts it with spicy oriental soup with veggies and fried egg but he's not prejudice, he likes it just about every way, he even likes it in sandwiches and of course, fried up with eggs.

If you go here you'll be able to find recipes and have a spamtastic good time finding out more about SPAM and you can even become a member of the SPAM fan club. I know you want too...

11 comments:

Katie said...

My mom tried to talk us all into spam once. I remember it being okay, but thinking to myself that I would never do that to my kids. After all it is still spam, and the stigma is hard to ignore.

Annie said...

No thanks, k bye!

Markie23 said...

Spam Spam Spam Spam, Spam Spam Spam Spam

Mary said...

We use to eat spam when we were kids. I didn't mind it all that much, but now that I am free to choose what I want to eat, I haven't touched it. But believe it or not, we have some in our food storage....Gus' idea.

Hot Pants said...

You lost me at "then put it in mac n cheese".

Landee said...

I'm not gonna poo poo Spam until I try it. Stuff in Mac & Cheese is the BEST!

::pssst:: Don't listen to Amy. Did you see that thing she took a bite out of from Jack In The Box? Yeah. Exactly.

ManicMandee said...

Was that supposed to change my opinion of Spam?

Memzy said...

i'm a lover not a fighter

Jenny ESP said...

The way I see it, Spam is the rich man's hotdog. But do they have cheese injected Spam? If not, hotdogs win.

Sephalo said...

Um, I'm down with the Spam! Spam Musubi is tha Bomb!!

brian b. said...

i don't like Spam