Saturday, January 17, 2009

BIG PLANS

Well I had big plans this past Monday to post about my awesome kids. I was feelin' the love gize. You know those times when you look at your kids and you think your going to burst because you adore them sooooo sooooo much??? I was totally going to gush and make everyone jealous of my awesome kids...ok...maybe not jealous but make you gize really happy for me that I was feelin it.

Then...right before I was about to post, I get a call from Jackson's Principal. I won't go into to much detail but he wasn't cooperating and having a bit of a melt down and at that very moment I could feel this woman judging my parenting. It sucked gize!

The week went down hill from there. I'm not having a good parenting week and I'd really like to run away or find a nice orphanage for all 4 of them...especially Bub. Gize, he's lucky he's still alive...I'm just saying.... Why can't that warm fuzzy feeling stay??? Why can't I gush and adore my children all of the time instead of wanting to send them far far far away from me where they won't dump cereal through out the house or decide that the drinks at the table rule doesn't mean them and end up spilling red juice on our nasty cream carpet, or dump and throw all the toys down the stairs right after I just put them away, or make it a mission to make his sisters scream all freakin day, or pull out the thawing beef out of the fridge and leave the raw meat on the carpet where it left a nice big blood stain. why???? I've had to give myself time outs this week to keep from throttling my children. I want to love and adore them again but I'm afraid I'll never get that feeling back. And I'm sure it's not helping that I'm having THE worst PMS in the history of PMS. My life is over!!!!!!!!!!!! ok...not really.... just feels like it today.

15 comments:

Memzy said...

I know someone who likes to say "Goodbye Forever" at the end of her posts....just to be dramatic and say it. Cuz it makes her feel better. I kinda felt like that could be proper in a post like this.

And pms is REAL dangit. VERY REAL.

Markie23 said...

Sounds like a job for Mary Poppins... or super nanny, oh, and Midol.

nurseday said...

First off there is nothing wrong with running away on occasion. I ran away once for 5 whole hours. I came home to a tidy house. The trick is to make sure they KNOW you are running away, otherwise it's just mom out running errands.

Secondly you are a GREAT mom!

And Finally, you have Terrific kids! Their Aunt Cathe absolutely adores all of them.

Give yourself a huge Hug and don't let some lady at the school office who does not have a clue to how much blood sweat and tears you put into Jackson's schooling so that he would be able to attend middle-school.

and yeah, pull out the midol, heating pad, some good chocolates, and a girl movie

p.s. get on facebook aready

Hot Pants said...

With out a bad week, you wouldn't appreciate a good one, right? Can you tell I'm working on a relief society lesson right now? Cuz I'm supposed to be.

I had my pms week last week, and things got ugly I tell you. I guess it's time for another girl getaway.

NurseDay, when I run away, do I need to pack a bag to make it look more real? Or will an empty one work for effect?

Jenny ESP said...

Blood stains on the carpet isn't good. Sometimes I take a quick getaway in the bathroom, pretending to go number 2.

Jenny ESP said...

I was lollerzing at this BTW. With you, not at you.

nurseday said...

Hot pants, an empty suitcase will do. Cuz really would any of the men in your life even know that any of your clothes were missing?...Not mine I tell you.

Emily said...

Boy do I feel your pain!! Hopefully you feel a little better now after venting. Just remember that they DO grow up. Hang in there!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ManicMandee said...

Ok, I feel bad because I was laughing at so much of that. PMS is a huge problem for me personally. I go from being a pretty happy and nice person and thinking like is all hunky dorey to being a total witch and hating everything that crosses my path. Give it a week and you'll be loving your kids again.

Vegas Family said...

I had to go meet with the Dean of Morgan my 14 years school last week because of repeaded tardies to his History Class.

I feel your pain....

eekareek said...

PMSing sucks but it is nice that we have an excuse for our behavior. I tell Morgan I am PMSing every week.

BTW, I also really enjoyed this post. I guess I am just another sick masochistic lion.

Landee said...

I've been in SUCH a bad mood lately. Gty keeps asking what my deal is and I keep answering "My family is annoying." He has requested that I at least refrain from saying that in front of the kids. Something about self-esteem? Anyway, I feel your pain.

Annie said...

I totally think you should take the nurses advice and run away for at least 5 hrs. I totally want to do that at least once a week. Ugh!!

Katie said...

Yeah, running away is a good idea.
BTW-kids that are always gushed over turn out to be terrible people in the real world. You are doing them a favor.