Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 ears owd

Yup my baby is 4 years old!!!! YAY!!! I hate to say this but this has been the longest 4 year of my life. I kid you not. All the other kids grew up so fast that if felt like a flash...not this one. I love this kid, I adore him, I want to snuggle and kiss him every time he smiles but he is by far the hardest of them all. He's also the one that's most like LM...::snickering::...

My 4 most favorite things about him is:
1. He LOVES animals...looooooooooooves them. Whenever he gets upset, in trouble or tired, he'll cuddle up to bruiser (or any other dog that might be around) and pets him until he calms himself down.

2. He's a dare devil that's willing to do anything....including letting his older sister push him around in her doll stroller.

Proof, that he's willing to do anything and does try most things:
one of his war wounds, I don't believe there has been a day that there hasn't been proof on his face that he recently did something he shouldn't....

3. He sucks his thumb, he's done it since...well...I'm sure he did it in the womb. I love it...I know it's crazy but I do. I know that I'm going to be shelling out thousands of dollars because of it but I think it makes him even more adorable.
4. I LOVE his smile and laugh...love it! It turns me into mush and makes it hard for me to be mad at him for very long.

Happy Birthday Bub, Bubby, Bubarino, Bubbalicious, Bubbers, Hyrum.

He also happens to share a birthday with my most favorite Father-in-law. Happy Birthday Grandpa Clubb!!!! We love you!


p.s. I'm feeling better...YAY!

p.s.s. LM started a new job yesterday, he has quite the commute...he has to walk down 2 flights of stairs to get to his office....it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. We're happy, relieved and I'm super glad that he'll be working from home. We finally have insurance, super duper YAY! and because he works from home, we could live any where....not that we're moving...just that we COULD, which is some how nice to know.

p.s.s.s. I'm going to be around a little more often.

12 comments:

Markie23 said...

I'm so happy to see a new post from you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around more often! Congrat's to LM on his new job. How can I get one of those work from home gigs?

Sephalo said...

Yeah I'm so glad you're back, I missed you!

Katie said...

so glad you are back! And It is little Atticus's birthday too! Twinners! I love it!

ManicMandee said...

Happy birthday Bub! And I'm so haappy you're back and doing better.

eekareek said...

Bubs is too cute sleeping with the dog. Glad you are feeling better and that LM got a job. YEAH!

Memzy said...

Hollah!!! Cristin's back!!!!!!

Good news on all accounts. Congrats.

ShelBailey said...

Woo hoo! It's great to hear from you again.

Happy birthday to the little guy, and congrats on the job.

Jenny ESP said...

Yay! So glad you're back! It wasn't the same without you. So happy that LM has a sweet job, too. Happy Birthday to Bub! Mine youngest is turning 4 this year also. Sniff.<--Kinda.

Landee said...

The Seattle Six is back in full swing! Don't tell the others but it's been pitifully lame around here without you.

Happy Birthday to your widdle Bubba!

Cathe said...

Hey Sis..I have to agree Bub's smile and laugh are quite irresistible..Happy Little guy!!!

Glad to see you're back!! So Larry gets to work from home?!! Awww..Lucky!...

Hot Pants said...

I don't know why I'm such a sucker for thumb suckers. Happy B-day to your 4 ear owd! I'm glad your back! Someday I will come back.

Annie said...

I loved to see you have taken the opportunity to post. Happy B-Day to your baby. My turned 5 this year and it was weird for me. As for the thumb sucking good luck with that one. I thought it was cute too...