Friday, March 27, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEK

I have my first job interview in 13 years in just a few short hours. I'm freakin out. Hopefully they hire for good looks and sparkling personality instead of job experience. ::crossing fingers::

This totally reminds of my last job. When I had my 6 month evaluation they had me fill out a questionnaire about how I thought I was doing in the job and asked me what my best qualities were. I said something about my sparkling personality. I don't know why I did it. It was a very serious evaluation but like I said before when I get all stressed, I get silly. I can't believe I wrote that down. My boss just gave me a weird look when he read it. He didn't have much of a sense of humor.... I can still see his face....

10 comments:

ShelBailey said...

Good luck! Glad you've got the guts to give it a go. I'm sure you'll do fine. I've thought about re-entering the workforce, but it's been almost 13 years for me, too. And my last boss actually died of cancer a couple of years ago and his company is now closed. The two before that were close to retirement 15 years ago, who knows where they are now. I'm not sure what I'd do for work references. I'll probably end up as a greeter at Walmart. :0)

Markie23 said...

Most jobs you can train a monkey to do (including mine), what makes the difference is sparkling personality.

Jenny ESP said...

Yikes! Good luck. You can totally get a job based on your good looks and pictures of your cute kids and stuff.

Memzy said...

Good luck!! Sparkling personality is RIGHT!!

Sephalo said...

Good luck little lady! They'd be fools not to hire you!

Katrina said...

You are so gonna get that job. Two people, equally qualifed... The prettier one, aka you, gets the job. I would hire you.

::crossing fingers that it isn't Reese Witherspoon you are in competition with-seems like guys have a thing for her::

ManicMandee said...

So let us know how it went!!!!

Emily said...

How'd it go? I can't wait to hear. I bet you did awesome! You DO Have a sparkling personality, nevermind your good looks!

Warriorcats said...

ouch. i really hope u get this job mom! ::crosses fingers that she gets the job and that its night shift job::

eekareek said...

Well.....we are waiting.