Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm living in the Dark Ages

Gize, I don't have cable...(gasp) I know and I'm feeling totally left out of all this Idol talk. I thought I would be ok...you know....not being in the conversation, but I'm starting to feel left out. I think I need to hang with some neighbors or head to my moms house on idol night so I can keep up with my peeps. I wanna know the lingo and know who "eyebrow guy" is and the "blind guy" and "tat girl" and....well the list goes on. I've been hanging with "my nerds" in game and starting to feel like I'm missing out on a whole nother world. Who should I be googling? what utube vids should I be watching? Give me the info so I know who I should vote for...this is a call out for help gize. I need to know these things so when the 2000-2010 trivia game comes out I won't be left in the dust.

Carter out

12 comments:

Memzy said...

How do you do it? Cable is my life. Well for sure you tube Kelly clarkson last night on AI. That's worth a million.

Memzy said...

Oh and the group number too. Good stuff.

eekareek said...

Okay breath! First, go get your phone. Second, you gotta call ITT. After that, call your local cable provider. ORDER CABLE!!! It will change your life. Make sure you get a DVR with your cable package and when you are wanting to justify how much you spend on cable, just take it out of your entertainment funds. Do it TODAY! RIGHT NOW!!! STOP READING THIS COMMENT AND CALL!!

Markie23 said...

My cable is as vital to my existence now, as my umbilical cord was when I was in the womb.

Markie23 said...

An alternative, if you have a PC and Internet access (you must 'cause you're blogging) is to watch the shows on the network web sites, or download and install BitLord, and then use mininova.com to download shows (usually available the next day) to your computer. They'll be commercial free .avi files that will run in Media Player.

Hot Pants said...

I count it in my entertainment funds too. It's a necessity! It will save you lots of money in the long run.

ManicMandee said...

I'm with you Cristin. I don't have Cable either. We only get like 2 channels that are really horrible to watch. And I am way out of the loop with AI too. I watch the Office online though and try to read up on TV news when I can so I have an idea of what's going on. If I want to watch AI I have to go to Anna's, which I haven't been able to do the last few weeks. We haven't had cable our entire married life. But I think we may get it at our new house. We'll see.

Jenny ESP said...

I will pray for you.

Landee said...

My tummy hurts all of a sudden.

Cristin. I'm. Begging. You. Please. Listen. To. Eeka.

Wait, what is ITT? ITT Technical Institute?

Cathe said...

Cristin, Get on american Idol.com you can watch the performances. Adam is one my favs. not just because of his pipes, but also because we have matching hair...get on and go watch...

Katie said...

Cable isn't perfect. I have it and it is connected to a DVR. You start to rely to heavily on that baby, and it hasn't recorded the last 4 shows for me. I am in the dark too.

Warriorcats said...

yay mom! maybe u will change ur mind about not having cable! yay! hopefully u will so we will both be happy! (cause u want to watch idol and i want to watch cartoons)