Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spider Monkey Squirrel Girl






Happy Birthday Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 9 favorite things about Sara:
1. She is heeeeeelarious!
2. She is a geek...though I think LM loves this about her more than I do. She loves video games, computer games, she likes to read gaming magazines....she's going to make some nerd very happy one day.
3. She is a really good big sister!!!
4. She is supah smart and learns things easily...I'm a bit jealous.
5. She might be shy but she makes friends easily.
6. She looooooooooooooves to read everything and anything. She will tell me miscellaneous facts about something and every time I ask her where she learned it, she tells me "I read it ____". Did I mention she also has a great memory?
7. She writes funny stories. I think she'll make a great writer someday.
8. She loves telling jokes
9. She's going to be a WAAAAAAAAAY better blog writer than me. Sara's blog. She was a little excited yesterday when I helped her create a blog.

I love you Sara!!!!!

19 comments:

Warriorcats said...

*dose a cute and polite bow* ty ty ty!

Jenny ESP said...

^^haha

Happy birthday Sarah! Such a pretty girl. Looks like her mama.

Jenny ESP said...

I accidentally added an h^^. Weird, cuz I'm not even used to seeing Sara with an h cuz my sister Sara spells it without an h.

Emily said...

What a little beauty! Happy Birthday Sara!

Katie said...

Nice to put a face to the already notorious blogger. She is gorgeous, and was too smart for a nine year old.

Happy Birthday!

Memzy said...

She totally looks like you Cristin. And so blog savvy!!! Happy borned day!!

Warriorcats said...

*blushes* hey mom, u dident happen to get me mario party five did u? *bats eyes*

Larry said...

She is a wonder and half I can tell you.

Love you sweety.

Warriorcats said...

*is caught looking at presents* uh...i can explain...lol (btw, that dident happen i was just joking. i have know idea what in the heck u guys r getting me mom.)lolololololololololololol

Cristin said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Hot Pants said...

She is freakin cute!!! Happy Birthday to Sara!

Annie said...

So if my 9 year old and your 9 year old got together would that be weird? She is so cute!!!

Warriorcats said...

MOM I WILL NOT WRITE CHAPTER FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS U GIVE ME A PIECE OF CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND POST SOMTHING NEW! ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE!!!!! THIS IS OOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!! UR OOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!

Warriorcats said...

*does evil and sinester laugh* NEVER!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Warriorcats said...

mom...im sorry...i dident mean it...the part where u were old...i dident mean to type it...my fingers just went on and controlled the rest of my body...im so sorry mom. i feel really bad. *starts sniffling*.

Cristin said...

I can't believe you just called me old...no cake for you... EVER!!!!! ::evil laugh::

Warriorcats said...

hey mom...can i PLEASE have some more cake???? (btw, how bout u n me do somethin' together???????)

Warriorcats said...

hey mom, this thing anoys me. its not my b day anymore and when i get on my blog i see ur name. ya know what else i see? under ur name i see Spider monkey squirrel girl. and that just drives me crazy! plz plz PLZ make a new post!!!!!!!

Cristin said...

hmm...if I leave it then I drive you crazy or if I change it then I don't...hmmm I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.