Tuesday, March 17, 2009

why do I do this?

On my computer screen, I have a slide show of all my photos. Well yesterday I was at my computer having a conversation with a woman who is doing an evaluation on Jackson. As I was responding to a serious question, this picture came on the screen...
I immediately made this snortguffaw sound mid sentence. I tried to hide it by saying excuse me and pretending it was a sneeze but while saying that my body starts shaking, my eyes are tearing up from trying to hold in the laughter. I decide to walk away from my computer, thinking that would help me to not think about it. But instead Jenny's fairies jump in my head. Gize, it was so painful to try to hold it in. I just kept saying that I must be allergic to something and it's making me sneeze...I'm a liar....and not a very good one. I'm giggling all the way through the conversation and when we hang up...nothin... I stop laughing. What's wrong with me? I mean the photo itself isn't that funny but the that moment was funny and for the non Seattle Six, I'm not talking about beautiful Memzy but the couple in the background....snort...giggle...sigh

I do this when I'm arguing with LM too. We'll be right in the middle of it and I'll start laughing which of course just makes him mad, thinking that I'm not taking it serious but i am...which makes me laugh harder. I'm so rude and the more I try not to be rude the more I laugh...maybe I have some awful disease or something that makes me do this....

9 comments:

Memzy said...

Oh. Em. Gee.

It hurts. My tummy hurts. Make it stop!!!

Jenny ESP said...

Hey, I burst into laughter the moment I saw that, so you are totally normal, just like me. Enjoying the flood of good memories...

Katie said...

I don't know what is so funny, and I am going to do one of those hysterical crying fits that sounds like laughing, so if you think that I am laughing, I am not.

P.S. Memzy looks so aloof in that picture.

Warriorcats said...

i understand how ya feel...that couple in the back is funny! im gonna look at right now and i bet im gonna start laughing right away!

Warriorcats said...

mom..i think i know why u do this...its because the picture IS funny!!!!!!! (in case it wasent obvius. sorry for my bad gramer!).

ManicMandee said...

Total inside joke I guess. Oh well. But I think you should totally embrace those giggles whenever you can. We all need a fit of the giggles periodically.

eekareek said...

Ahhhh, memories.

Emily said...

Yet another Seattle Six thing...

Larry said...

Yes it is a disease...

It's called being a woman.

Unfortunately there is no cure.