Thursday, April 30, 2009

Best Family EVER

Hey thanks everyone who was there to give me lots of love and help through my accident! I don't think I would be home joking with my husband about it if it wasn't for all your love and support. I especially want to make a shout out to Amy for being my chauffeur and Uncle Gus and Aunt Mary for the best bright pink suitcase ever. It was sooooooo easy to identify among the other luggage at the airport. hahaha Don't worry Uncle Gus, the next time I go to Boise, I'll be sure to bring it back to ya.

Since I forgot my camera, I thought I'd draw what my van looks like now.

I'm feeling tons better today, not nearly as sore. But last night when we pulled into the driveway after LM picked us up at the airport, I about burst into tears because he had the nerve to park in my vans spot. He didn't even give us a few days to mourn or anything....I don't know if I'll be able to forgive him yet. Actually I don't know if we should be in mourning yet, hopefully we'll know soon.

7 comments:

ShelBailey said...

OH NO! I didn't hear about this, when/where did it happen? We left not long after you and headed straight to Boise..

Cristin said...

It happened in Declo, like 10 mins into the drive. You must have gone a different way. I was surprised that I didn't see you guys, there was no way that you would have not seen us. haha

markbailey said...

I love your picture! It's so detailed and accurate. I have pictures, but now it's like... who needs them.
Cristin... you're awesome! I'm so glad you came and I wish I had a few more days to hang out with you. I love your sweet girls too. Hyrum... well... a cutie, but I can see you really have your hands full there, and I admire your patience and stamina.
I hope you can get your van repaired like new, or that they'll cover the cost of a new for you. I agree... parking in your van spot was just wrong. A person definitely needs time to mourn a loss like that.
Miss you already, and hope to see you again soon!

Memzy said...

I heard about this thru a text and I feel soooo sad for you!!! And having totaled my own van a couple months ago I completely empathize. Glad you got to hang with the peeps tho!

Warriorcats said...

awwww more mommy! ur picture is kinda funneh...sooooooooooooooo sorry mom!

Warriorcats said...

whoops. on my last comment it said "more mommy" i meant to say "POOR mommy" srry

Jenny ESP said...

Nice drawing. I'm very sorry that you wrecked your beloved van, but man did we have fun in that bar that extra night in Albion! Diet Cokes, AI, dead moose on the wall... heaven. I'm sure you were still stressin'. Hope you feel better!