Saturday, April 11, 2009

My husband like totally loves me

It's a 1000 pc puzzle gize. He like totally knows me. He completes me. He had to go to Borders this week to buy some nerd book for work and surprised me with this. I asked him about the Edward doll...I think that might have been a bit too much for him.

More good news! Jackson lived through 4 days of outdoor school and so did I. It was mightly quiet around here without him, especially the mornings. Jackson is a very get up and go kinda guy in the morning and the rest of us aren't really. He gets very chatty and everything he does is noisy so it was kinda nice to sleep in a bit but we missed the kid. He had a really good time and I'm glad he decided to go. It took him from the beginning of September till 2 weeks ago to finally agree to go. ALL the 6th graders go but up to a few weeks ago, he was refusing to go...I'm glad he changed his mind. He said he only had 1 melt down which is totally awesome since he usually has a couple at school a week. Life is back to it's usually noisy self.

Well, I'm off to tackle some laundry and laundry with a side of laundry. Wish me luck! If you don't see me by next week...send help...please.

7 comments:

Warriorcats said...

haha! love u mom! i kinda of missed him but only becuase i had to do everything while u guys r playing around on world of warcraft man im glad hes home though he said i could play on his comp but i forgot to..anyway see ya!

Jenny ESP said...

Ask me the most basic question. What do we eat?

eekareek said...

No doll??!! Boo :(

Emily said...

How funny!

Glad Jackson made it home safe and sound!

Katie said...

My two favorite things, puzzles, and Edward.

Lynn Cooper said...

Oh, you got a puzzle of Edward? It's puzzling that anyone would have such a crush on such a puzzling character but life is like that, isn't it..just puzzling! Puzzle away, Cristin! I'll be right over!

Warriorcats said...

i wonder how big the puzzle is.....oh and hai grandma i comented on ur blog...(yes i have my own blog grandma. its called spottedeyes. i dunno if u have heard of it anyway getting back to the point.)....NO DOLL?!!?!?!? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................that would have been awesome...