Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Action Jackson

My oldest baby is 12 years old today. It's so strange that he keeps getting older but I don't.... weird how that happens.

Jackson went through a chubby period that lasted about 1 month. I loved it!
4 generations! LM, Great Grandma Richardson, Grandma Clubb and Jackson.
Jackson and his best friend Sam. They were born 7 days apart. Jackson on the left, Sam on the right.





We love you Jackson! Your still the best present Ever! Thank you for being such a great kid, son, and brother.

9 comments:

Warriorcats said...

lol. HAPPEH BIRFDAY JACKSONATOR!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! i love writing in CAPS LOCK LOL. i made him a present (well make that TWO presents) they r just pictures but they were drawn on my comp so they look a little bit better then when i draw on paper. (I SUCK AT DRAWING) for some reason i like drawing stuff crying and i like drawing blood 0.o anyway, HAPPEH BIRFDAY JACKSONATOR AND....erm..MOMONATOR! (or should it be cristenornator? nah that dosent sound right.)

Warriorcats said...

PS. jackson was SOOO cute in the picture where he was in the car seat! chubby babys are so cute!

Hot Pants said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Is it your mom's birthday too? On myfamily.com it said it was. Just in case, Happy Birthday Cristin!!!!

Warriorcats said...

yuppers its me mums birfday too.

ManicMandee said...

Happy birthday to Jackson. That first baby picture made me laugh. He looks exactly the same. Cute cute.

Memzy said...

::checking my crows feet in the mirror:: Yup. It happens.

Happy Bday Jackson! I hope your mom lets you do whatever you want.

Cristin, is it really your birthday too?!

Jenny ESP said...

Happy birthday Jackson! Cute baby pictures!

So, Cristin, you don't even mention that it's your birthday too? So motherly of you. Happy birthday!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to your big guy! What a handsome boy.

Annie said...

We both totally have 12 year olds. I guess I didn't put that together. Happy (belated) B-Day.