Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Facts

1. I hurt. But it's the so called the "good" kind of hurt. I'm cursing my house with all it's stupid stairs.

2. Getting up at 5:30 is no problem when you fall asleep at 9:30 because your so freakin tired.

3. Walking with my best girlie friend makes walking so much funner. Thanks Carrie for letting me sucker...oh I mean talk you into getting up even earlier to walk with me. I love ya!!!

4. Walking up a hill that I've loving nicked named the "Oh My Gosh, It BURNS!" should be done at the beginning of our walk and not the end of the walk. It doesn't look menacing but trust me...it hurts. And for some reason, it makes me completely aware of all the other hills in town.


5. You should not start a giggling fit while walking up "OMG, It BURNS!" with my best girlie friend because it makes it REALLY hard to breath.

6. I look like this after my workout and I'm told it's normal. There should be some after school special that shows the scary dark side of working out.


7. I feel great!

6 comments:

Emily said...

You are awesome!! I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!

Memzy said...

That pic is even funnier the seond time around. Must be the big compy screen! Keep it up. Glad you FEEL so good, that's the best part.

Warriorcats said...

LOL. good job mom! ur doing great! keep up the good work! (she dose look funny in that pic but it should be normal except for the crooked glasses part (or is it?)) how did u take that pic anyway? O.o

Landee said...

Funniest. Post. Ever.

That pic will never cease to make me lollerz. I'm right-click saving it right now.

The thought of 5:30am is headache-making though. I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

Hot Pants said...

That was the best picture anyone ever sent me. Keep sticking with it!

Katie said...

You can send me hilarious pictures like this one at morekatiemorgan@gmail.com

I see it, that hill...my senses can pick up those kind of elevations thanks to my walks. OMG! It burns!