Friday, May 29, 2009

I totally recommend

having a friend you haven't seen in like 14 years, come visit!!! Seriously...it's cool.

Ann and her hubby Todd came to visit last weekend. I haven't been so excited and nervous in I don't know how long. Sadly, I didn't get to play as much as I wanted too since Twilight Van is in the shop. BUT, it was fun. Plus, they made us dinner that LM and I ended up fighting over the next day.

Me and Ann

I think summer of '91

summer of '93


last weekend.
I just want to point out that I'm wearing my workout clothes and I had just got done working out. Normally I would have used a visit like this as an excuse NOT to workout. I've really grown as a person...

Ann, look what I found when I went looking for pictures of us. I don't know how I got this picture but I'll send it back to you. I'm REALLY hoping you two have little girls, look how totally adorable they 'll be.

4 comments:

Emily said...

If I were Ann, I'd be thinking of a way to get you back for posting that first picture.

Glad you had fun!

Landee said...

Were you a firefighter? Awesome!

Katie said...

I know some guys that would totally be into the smudged face axe wielding picture, you know, some girls too, now that I think about it. I live meeting with old friends.

Jenny ESP said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I decided to take your advice, and had a few old friends visit last weekend. You were right, as always.