Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She's lookin so much better

I love the updates that the body shop send me. It's nice to see how much better my girl is doing.

New door and side fender thingy!!!!


They have all the parts now so it's just body repair/ reassembly!!! woot woot!

I thought the kids were fine, they seemed fine until the other day, we were driving along when a car full of kids rode up next to us and honked their horn (what we heard right before impact). All 3 kids in unison let out this ear piercing scream. I'm guessing they aren't over it yet.

6 comments:

Warriorcats said...

i must say, she is looking pretty good! ur almost there twilight van! just hold it in a little longer!

Memzy said...

yay van!!! That Is srsly so sad about your kids scared.

ManicMandee said...

Sounds like your kids may need a little therapy. Are you over it yet?

Mary said...

It's amazing what they can do these days! I hope your girl/vehicle will be the same when it's all over.

Jenny ESP said...

She's getting thar! And don't sneak up on those kids for a while. Definitely do not honk at them when you're in a hurry and they are moving slowly out to the car, like I do.

Emily said...

Better, but still very, very sad.