Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can cry if I want too

So today is the end of my first 4 weeks and well...no words really...nothing that a few tears, a diet pepsi and a hammer can't handle.

The good news: I've lost 10.25 inches, I had a few gains and a few loses there but I'm gonna say that it's LM's lack of consistency and not me...yeah...that's it...it's LM's fault for every measurement that was higher...that almost makes me feel better.

The I hate my life news: I've gained a total of 5 lbs. That's right I gained ANOTHER pound this week.

That's all...I'm heading out to go find the biggest freakin hammer on the planet and going to smash my scale to smithereens.

I'll cya later!

8 comments:

Memzy said...

You have to go by the inches and how your clothes fit. Especially since this is all so new to you. Your body is replacing fat with muscle. It won't show on the scale yet. I'm super proud of you!!

Markie23 said...

The scale can be cruel. Don't pay attention to it. You're in this for the long haul so don't give up. You're doing great.

ManicMandee said...

10 inches is a lot!!!! Celebrate that. Don't give up, you've got a lot of people rootin for ya.

Emily said...

Go ahead, take that hammer to that scale! Seriously, go by the inches and 10 inches is A LOT! Don't give up! Keep up the great work!

eekareek said...

10 INCHES!!! That is great! Keep it up!

Annie said...

Hang in there, You have lost more inches then I did in 12 weeks of kicking my butt back and forth to the gym. You can do it!

Lynn Cooper said...

Yeah! 10"!!!!!! Way to go! You're on the right track!
I've got to start measuring too. I already smashed my scale the last time I stepped on it and it keeps whining about it. I hate whiners!
Love ya,
Mom

Mary said...

I feel your pain! I hate scales! But don't give up, I'm not going to. I know that some day I will get off this weight gain even if it doesn't happen until my body is rotting in it's grave!