Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sooooooooooo

I gained another pound. That's right, I've gained 4 pounds in 3 weeks....it would totally be impressive if I wasn't trying to lose... I can't tell you how hard it is to not drown my sorrow in dark chocolate with almonds.

I'm still keeping positive though. I'm just concentrating on all the positives like...

I'm getting stronger, I've already upped the weights I'm using from 3, 5 and 8 lb to 5, 8 and 10. I think from here on out, I'll just be doing more reps.

I no longer need a nap during the day like I did when I first started.

Some mornings, walking up Oh My Gosh it Burns, actually feels good.

I feel pretty positive.

I don't eat as much junk food because I don't want to undo my workout.

And the VERY best thing is a week after I started working out, the nagging pain I had in my chest from the accident was totally gone. YAY!!!

You can just call me Pollyanna from now on.

9 comments:

Sephalo said...

I'm proud of you!! I bet your gaining muscle and that weighs more... yup, thats it!

You go girl!!

Hot Pants said...

You totally looked hotter when I saw you. My eyes are a better judge than your scale. Keep it up!

Memzy said...

You got it. You got it.

Why did you have to mention dark chocolate and almonds? No fair!!

Warriorcats said...

great job pollyana! XD keep it up!
heres a fishing pole! XD
[___]__
.
.
.
.
.
^
< O >
o

hmm it looks more like that flat looking fish from nemo thats the "school fish" o_o
i make bady fishy *sniff* :(

Landee said...

No more naps? hmmmmm.... I'm not sure that is a positive.

You can do it!

Cathe said...

You are doing something for yourself, and your children's mommy...you're awesome. keep it up sis!..ps I think I have the funniest cutest niece ever...love that smarty pants and her remarks...

Lynn Cooper said...

Yes, that's right, Cris! You're putting on muscle! look at that girl go! I notice the other night how beautiful your complexion looked. It's all that exercising! Keep it up!
lOve you!

Emily said...

Keep pushing!! It's OK to reward yourself a little with dark chocolate almonds...it's all about moderation!

You are awesome!

Jenny ESP said...

Yes. You. Can. I'm sending you positive vibes.