Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This is a call out

for workout music. I need a new workout playlist but I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ideas. What songs get you movin? Serious gize, I really need to know. You wouldn't want me to get tired of the same ol' songs everyday would you??? I didn't think so.

And for a short little update, last week is the first week I didn't gain. WOOT! I didn't lose but gize...I didn't gain.... I have to rejoice in the little things, no matter how much it sucks. But for the gooder news, I think it's because I'm retaining water. A certain visitor is coming ::wink wink:: you know the one that makes me kinda cranky, crazy and retain enough water for a small village.... she's rude that like. So I'm expecting a loss any week now...any week...::crossing fingers::

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'm curious to hear what other people say here cuz I'm in the same boat. Good job on not gaining! I'm sure you are going to have a big loss soon!! Keep up the good work!

Carrie Elmore said...

ok well don't laugh but quite a few of mine come from the "Muppets from Space" Shining Star, Celebrate, and Brick House in particular is inspirational. :)I also have Metalica's Whiskey in the Jar and a couple more that I'm not going to admit to where someone (cough, Sara) is going to see it.

Carrie Elmore said...

Oh and Cristin start drinking your water... Nao :)

Warriorcats said...

hmm.....weeeeeeeeeeell.....ummmmmmm........






!


I GOT IT!!

7 things by Miley cyrus
i know its by MILEY CYRUS but its a good song! but if u dont like Miley theeeeeen......numb by Linken park X3

Mary said...

No music ideas, but just wanted to tell you to hang in there. Somethings got to happen soon. I always watch tv shows while I work out. I download them onto my Ipod and always pick out something intense that will take my mind off the pain.

Memzy said...

Anything black eyed peas fer realz!!

Jenny ESP said...

I know what ya mean--when I run consistently, I have to add new songs to my playlist everyday. It's half the fun. I don't always go for fast, energetic music, tho, it just has to be new music. But for some good motivating music, try Shiny Toy Guns ("Ghost Town", "Rainy Monday", "You are the one").