Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girls and Hair

Here's Emily's before:

We're half way there. This is the hair that we donated to Locks of Love.


and after. I heart it big time!!!

It took Sara and I looking through lots of pictures to find the right haircut for her. This girl is anti hair brush, pony tails, and braids so short was our only option.

Here's her before:
After:


I love it! We can finally see her cute little face instead of having it hidden behind all that hair. I especially love that this morning when we were brushing her hair, there was NO crying...NON.... except for me but they were tears of joy gize...tears of joy...

6 comments:

Warriorcats said...

yuppers

Markie23 said...

I love those cute faces, and someone is very lucky to get those lovely locks!

Memzy said...

Adorable!!!

ManicMandee said...

That first picture with her winking is so cute! Cute cute girls.

Mary said...

They look great and they did a service for someone. What more could you ask for?!

Cathe said...

Aww..they look sooo dang Cute!